Students who are interested in participating in the program should meet the following eligibility criteria:
N.B. Please note that part-time, non-degree students and special program students are not eligible to participate in the WS program.
- Enrolled, full-time, undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 2.0; can work for a maximum of 120 hours.
- Enrolled graduate students with a minimum GPA of 3.0; can work for a maximum of 40 hours if enrolled in one course, 80 hours if enrolled in two courses and 120 hours if enrolled in three courses.
- Enrolled, full-time, non-degree students.
- Egyptian and International students.
- Students should not exceed maximum number of hours/semester, even if they work in more than one department.