WS Application Process
- Upload your resume on your CareerWEB account; AUC's online Career management system (if you don't have an approved resume on the system).
- If you need guidance in developing your resume, you can use any of the following channels:
- Register and attend Résumé 101 workshop through your CareerWEB account
- Visit the Career Center for a résumé critique appointment during the walk-in hours, any working day from 12 - 3pm, and bring a hard copy of your résumé with you.
- Upon resume approval, research and apply to Work Study opportunities announced on CareerWEB under the Jobs/Internships section; look at the qualifications required and make sure that you only apply to the ones that match your interests, skills and abilities.
- Once you are selected to fill WS position, please ensure that your department confirms your selection on CareerWEB, to ensure your eligibility for payment at the end of Work Study.
Please Note that the announced opportunities expire after two weeks of the announcement; please make sure that you apply before the position's expiry date.
Tip: Work Study positions are posted on a rolling basis throughout the semester. So make sure that you check your CareerWEB account regularly for updates.