Student WS Eligibility
Students who are interested in participating in the program should meet the following general eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled, full-time, undergraduate students can work for a maximum of 120 hours during fall and spring semesters, 60 hours during the summer session and 30 hours during the winter session.
- Enrolled graduate students can work for a maximum of 40 hours if enrolled in one course, 80 hours if enrolled in two courses and 120 hours if enrolled in three courses.
- Enrolled, full-time, non-degree students.
- Egyptian and International students.
- Students should not exceed maximum number of hours/semester, even if they work in more than one department/ position.
- Students should not work in more than two WS positions per semester.
- Part-time students are not eligible to participate in the WS program.
- Each WS category has its own particular requirements (please refer to the table below).
Work Study Categories
WS program includes 2 categories of WS positions: WS assistant and WS intern.